Elden Ring: All Haligdrake Talisman Locations
Tarnished adventurers can equip the Haligdrake Talisman variants to increase their resistance to Holy damage from Elden Ring’s final bosses.
Elden Ring‘s Haligdrake Talisman and its two upgraded variants increase resistance to Holy damage. This specialized protection comes in handy against specific mobs and during certain PvP scenarios. Moreover, the Haligdrake Talismans can become highly beneficial when battling the final bosses at the end of the game, as many of their attacks can deal massive amounts of Holy Damage.
The base Haligdrake Talisman reduces damage taken from Holy attacks by 13%. The Haligdrake Talisman +1 will negate 17%, and the tri-dragon Haligdrake Talisman +2 offers 20% in holy damage reduction. The first is hidden within a cave in Limgrave and can be obtained from the very start of one’s journey. The second is buried deep within the underground catacombs of Leyndell, concealed behind two Illusory Walls. Finally, the Haligdrake Talisman +2 is comparably more accessible to find than the +1 variant, located within the blood-red marsh outside the Dynasty Mausoleum in Mohgwyn Palace.
First Haligdrake Talisman Location
To get the first Haligdrake Talisman in Elden Ring, head southeast from The First Step Site of Grace in Limgrave to the secluded beach near the Seaside Ruins. From the Seaside Ruins Grace point, walk near the southern cliff edge and cautiously drop down onto the platforms built into a pillared arch. After reaching the bottom shore, go northwest to find a hidden entrance to a cave.
The small cavern is only composed of a single tunnel that leads to a ledge with a lootable corpse holding the Haligdrake Talisman. Tarnished adventurers will recognize the area ahead as the entrance to the Cave of Knowledge.
Still unsure where to go to find the first Haligdrake Talisman in Elden Ring? Check out the video walkthrough from ConfusedAnubis on YouTube below to see just exactly what to do!
Haligdrake Talisman +1 Location
Elden Ring’s Haligdrake Talisman +1 can be found in the Leyndell Catacombs, accessed via the Subterranean Shunning-Grounds. This area can be entered by dropping down the well near the Avenue Balcony. However, the winding tunnels and pathways are quite a nightmare to navigate through. Therefore, travelers only delving into the catacombs solely for Elden Ring’s Talisman are advised to search for the +2 variant instead.
Players who don’t mind the treacherous exploration can find the Haligdrake Talisman +1 by riding the lift southeast from the Leyndell Catacombs Site of Grace. In the room with three spectral crossbowmen, strike the wall next to the staircase to reveal a hidden alcove. Attack the wall inside on the left to further expose Elden Ring’s Haligdrake Talisman +1’s location, guarded by a Lesser Spirit-caller Snail.
To see a video of the Haligdrake Talisman +1’s location for yourself, watch the video here from 100% Guides on YouTube:
Haligdrake Talisman +2 Location
The Haligdrake Talisman +2 in Elden Ring is located in Mohgwyn Palace, accessible by using the Sending Gate near the western cliffs of the Consecrated Snowfield or by completing White-Faced Varré’s questline. Starting from Palace Approach Ledge-Road, head down the trail into the marsh. Take the first left and turn left again. Be mindful of the nearby Giant Crow and head towards the small cemetery near the ledge in the southwest. On a corpse leaning on a tombstone, Tarnished can find Elden Ring’s Haligdrake Talisman +2.
The Palace Approach Ledge-Road is also a great spot to farm runes in Elden Ring! To find it (and to see how to get Elden Ring’s Haligdrake Talisman +2 in video form) watch the video from Gamer Guru below:
More: Elden Ring: Why You Shouldn’t Kill Caelid’s Big White Dragon
- Original Release Date:
- Action, RPG
- PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, Steam, Microsoft Windows
- Bandai Namco Entertainment
- Online Co-Op, Online Multiplayer
- Elden Ring is the next major game released by From Software, creators of games such as Armored Core, Dark Souls, and Bloodborne. Players assume the role of a Tarnished, a being once exiled to the Lands Between and has returned to repair the Elden Ring after the events of “The Shattering.” “The Shattering” occurred when the offspring of Queen Marika battled to claim the shards of the Elden Ring, known as Great Runes. Their war has brought lawlessness, destruction, and chaos to the land, and the player will challenge them with the assistance of a Maiden known as Melina as they travel towards the great Erd Tree to face their destiny and to become the one true Elden Lord. Players can tackle the game how they choose and can adventure across realms as they build their character how they want – be it a powerful magic caster or a brutal swordsman – they will have complete control over their build. Elden Ring is the company’s most successful “Souls” game and is expected to release DLC in the future.
- PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X and Series S, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows
- FromSoftware Inc., BNE Entertainment, Namco Bandai Games America Inc.
- Release Date :
- February 25, 2022
- Single-player, Multiplayer